And I start!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok that is funny, but I don't have cats. It is just odd my wife is making me get the crab out of the tank tomorrow.

I wouldn't do that. Emeralds are a big piece to the cuc. They eat green hair algae like nothing else ive seen. Plus- they are not powerful enough to kill a fish. The only time they will pick at a fish is if it is already decaying

So this is the guy. He is a emerald right. Only reason I ask this now is that I was reading about crabs with hairy back legs are bad. This guy has hairy legs.

ForumRunner_20111117_172244.jpg

Looks like an emerald to me. Yes- they have hairy legs- but the body isn't. They are not bad at all

Thanks, The two of them are of a dome that I was able to make. There is lots of space inside of the center. About the size of a half a basketball.

Although enjoying my 55 gallon tank and have not got what I want in it yet I am already wanting a bigger tank. I am assuming this is normal?

jjamontan said:
Although enjoying my 55 gallon tank and have not got what I want in it yet I am already wanting a bigger tank. I am assuming this is normal?

Lol. Yep. I had a 90 for 5 months before I got a 220

jjamontan said:
That is great but the only thing wrong with that is how do you upgrade when you are at that size?

There are still bigger. But I don't think I will again. My water changes are 45 gallons and chemicals are a little expensive now as well. I'm good. Lol

jjamontan said:
That is great but the only thing wrong with that is how do you upgrade when you are at that size?

But there are bigger. Buddy has a 265, other buddy ordered a 500 from ATM. My other friend has a 800 (that's a monster 10ft long)

Got my first coral yesterday for $5 at my lfs, just want to see how it will do before I spend to much money on them.

ForumRunner_20111124_124616.jpg

Back
Top Bottom