Angel fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Midas blenny huh? Actually that looks very good also. Does it swim around a lot?

Yupp they do, they get up to five inches i believe. Mine is very active and they are reef safe and invert safe (coris wrasse isn't). Pretty neat fish, really cool swimming pattern.

My coris wrasse never touched a single invert in 2 years. I've never had a problem with him, I know a lot of people who've kept them in reeftanks with good success.

Just my experience though.

I have a red coris wrasse and he is usually pretty good with inverts, hes getting pretty big now though and i noticed he will bite at the odd invert, like our snails and abalone, he is also starting to show his fangs more often. Also all of the little star fish disappeared since we added him. Can't keep any shrimp with him either. Guess he's really not that great with inverts then hey haha, hes okay with larger inverts i guess like crabs.

Midas blennys can be jumpers but all fish can be. Once they are established they are unlikely to jump. I'd recommend putting a temporary lid on the tank until the midas blenny has found a hole in the rock that he likes.

Wow! I'll take the Midas blenny. I like that eel motion when it swims.

Back
Top Bottom