Angel fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

louie4979

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have one coral beauty angelfish. It gets along fine with my other fish( chromis, clownfish,hawkfish, horseshoe crab, feather duster worm). I need some yellow in the tank I want to add a lemon peel angel. I know some species are aggressive towards their own. Does anybody think this might be a problem?

i would advise against it. its hit or miss and if you're willing to take the chance then go for it, but keep an eye on them and if they get aggresive take the lemon peel back to the LFS.

there are alot of yellow fish that are friendly, look into a dottyback, they are purpleish pink and yellow, a very attractive fish. my girlfriend saw one and demaded i get one :p

oh wow, a horsecrab in a 60G, how long have you had it?

He's little. Had him for a week. Maybe it's a horsetail crab. Looks like a little tank with a straight tail.

I was just curious how long they survive in a tank, thanks.
Sorry I can't help you with question, I've never had an angelfish or hawkfish.

Longnose hawkfish are awesome! They perch on top of your rock then swoop down on a ghost shrimp. I like the dottyback. I'll look into it. Thanks

I have a bi-color peudochromis and he is the terror of my tank. If not for it being so beautiful he would be long gone. I can not add any other fish to my tank.

Try moving around all the rocks. He'll have to establish a new territory.

Midas blenny, canary blenny, yellow coris wrasse, yellow clown goby, yellow assessor or a yellow watchman goby is a few yellow fish. There are more as well that might be better suited to your tank.

Yeah. I kind of wanted a medium sized fish. The coral beauty is the biggest. I just wanted one that's easy to medium to cate for.

I want the yellow to be bigger. I think the corks wrasse might be perfect. I'll just do a little research and make sure it's compatible with my other fish.

Back
Top Bottom