any ideas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ck-fisher

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
so i have a 29g with skimmer two power heads a little more then 30 pounds of live work

i have a torch coral
1 clown
and a 3/4 inch yellow wacthmen goby

i want to get another fish any ideas i want to bring more color in my tank but not a lot of size

all ideas would be very helpfull

a nemo haha dont know who tell spell the full name

the fire fish really caught my eye

has anyone had any exprence with them?

oh so its a ocellaris (or false percula)
the firefish has best be kept singly (no other firefish) and you MUST have a TIGHT fitting lid or they WILL jump!

Hello.
A fire fish would be a great choice if you like them. You can also find very pretty ones.
they dont cost to much either the Average Price i see them going for is About $13.50

They are pretty easy to care for and feed, I have no lids on most my tanks and i never had them jump out before (iam probly just lucky though), The only problam i have had with them is i dident have the protecter tube on the filter and one got suck up one time.

Hope my 2 cents helped.

yea im thinking about geting a fire fish but now its all about fining a good lfs that sells them

and would it me to much to get another clown? i know i would probly have to take the one i have out and move the rocks around alittle then put them in at the same time but is havein two clowns a wachtmen goby and fire fish in a 29g im most likly getting a 10-20 sump withen two months

I don't think the other clown would be too much if you go through the steps you said about moving rocks around and adding them both back at the same time. AS for the firefish, that is the fish that made me want a SW tank to begin with. I don't have one in my 72g tank but I do have one in my 5g Nano. I have a lid on the tank but because of heat I usually leave it open and I've never had him jump out. The fire fish is an awesome little fish and can be kept singlely or in a small group (odd number). With a 29g you could also look at a dwarf angle maybe a flame or a coral beauty. http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=444

HTH

so this is what im thinking about doing. getting one more clown and a skunk cleaner shrimp doing the whole take frist clown out then move rocks and so on then two weeks after that getting a fire fish sound good?

and another thing i know im probly at my max of fish but i really want to add sum bluish color to my tank . so im really wanting to get another invert or coral any ideas ?

i was thinking about the six line wrasse but i really have my mind set on a fire fish and another clown so im really looking for a invert with a blueis color to it

but thankz for all the help

does anyone eles have any ideas how i can bring more blue color in to my tank from a invert or coral? any ideas for be very helpfully and thankz for everyone eles help

With that lighting you could get some nice soft corals and some LPS corals if you wanted to go that route.

i just got a little rock with sum green mushrooms on it

just making sure best place to put them is the bottom of the tank ?

29g with 130 watts

I have an orange firefish in my nano.

He is a hider and a jumper, but a cute lil devil. I like him. He is a male supermodel.

ck-fisher said:
i just got a little rock with sum green mushrooms on it

just making sure best place to put them is the bottom of the tank ?

29g with 130 watts

Mine grow like weeds on the bottom. maybe some pics so we can Identify them.

Back
Top Bottom