ANY SUGGESTIONS APPRECIATED ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AK47

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I HAVE A QUESTION .
I WILL BE ON VACATION FOR THE LAST 2 WEEKS OF DECEMBER.
I HAVE NO ONE TO FEED MY FISH AND CONDY.
IS THERE SOME PRODUCT OUT THERE THAT CAN HELP ME FEED MY FISH FOR A 2 WEEK PERIOD. I FEED MY CONDY SOME SHRIMP ONCE A WEEK.
I DO HAVE AN AUTOMACTIC FISH FEEDER. SO I CAN USE THAT BUT MY PURPLE TANG WONT HAVE ANY SEAWEED TO EAT...

IM NOT SURE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF MY CONDY DOESNT GET ITS SHRIMP . OR MY TANG ITS SEA WEED...
ANY SUGGESTIONS?????

I have hear those feeder don't work very well (I would test it now, to check). Can you post this question in your region, maybe one of the folks near you might be able to help? How about your LFS, is there anyone there you can get to feed? How about a neighbor? Just give them specific instruction.

I agree you have 6 weeks to train someone. Not only feeding but how to top your tank off with FW while you are gone.

melosu58 said:
I agree you have 6 weeks to train someone. Not only feeding but how to top your tank off with FW while you are gone.
Oh yeah, great point! Thanks for the reminder!

Plain and simple you have animals that can not be fed with even a good auto feeder.

Mel's point is even more important IMO without an auto topoff in a short time.

In my reef club there are some high school kids that really impress me. I think someone would be willing to do it for a small fee if you could trust them.

Back
Top Bottom