Anybody have this light?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 24 to 36-Inch (or any length)?

Going for 149.99 or 159.99 free shipping.

This is sure looking tempting if my canopy with built in light can't be fixed for cheap!

I had the light and replaced it when I wanted my coral to actually grow!

I believe Carey has it and is testing it out on sps to see how they do under it. However atm it is a softy, lps only light

That is good to know.

I am still trying to find out if I can get a reasonably priced conversion or something for my tank's canopy. The lights rusted out, there was a Actinic and a 10000k before. I guess I will need a new post for a retrofit LED. A new light hood is 179. It is a JEBO New r375 and the light hood is part of the all in one type tank.

Last edited:
I have the 48-60" orbit marine, and i have to say i like it. It's adjustable, and comes with a built-in timer and different weather patterns. A little pricey, but i couldn't be happier. As for coral growing, my hairy mushroom and my yellow rock polyp seem to like it.

I have the 48-60" orbit marine, and i have to say i like it. It's adjustable, and comes with a built-in timer and different weather patterns. A little pricey, but i couldn't be happier. As for coral growing, my hairy mushroom and my yellow rock polyp seem to like it.

I'd 100% get the orbit over that dual t5 fixture

I had 2 of those fixtures was good on softies and lps wasn't strong enough for SPS even with the 2 fixtures
but other than that flaw I had no other complaints with it
I now use them on my fw tank

Thank you!!!

One is $40. and one is 140, lol. Maybe I will get the dual t5 as a temporary measure, then use it on my other tank like seaweed. I don't have the extra 100 atm, (car repairs like Pacman are eating my $$ :/) I need to decide by this afternoon, (maybe I can offer him $30 instead!)

I can start cycling my tank w/o a light too, right?

Back
Top Bottom