anyway to change the inline on an ro/di

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vsnsofadrgn

Aquarium Advice Addict
hey, is there way to change the inline on an ro/di unit? ive had to buy a faucet adapter for it, and the hose is too small to fit it. im really tired of lugging water. there has to be a way that i can at least ghetto rig it to work.

The second pic is an adapter on the end of the spicket on the kitchen faucet. Instead of piping it directly into the water pipes it attaches to the end of the kitchen faucet for it water source. Very ingenious! I would not change a thing! Thats just my opinion...

WAIT! *snicker* IS THAT A BEER BOTTLE?! lol I know who my new best friend is for water and for drink!

:- )

the tubing that came with the ro/di doesnt fit the adapter. i would like to know if there is a way to change the inline (where the water goes in the unit) and the tubing so i can use the adapter. top pic is the inline and the bottom is the adapter. anyone know how to do this? or have any ideas??

oh, and come on over, water and beer for everyone!! lol.

well, for those who may have the same problem, this is how i ghetto rigged this. i cut some tubing from an old syphon and super glued it to the adapter and the ro/di unit tubing to connect the 2. worked like a charm, and now i can use my ro/di unit again! yay!

Back
Top Bottom