apsitia anemonie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bald57

Aquarium Advice Activist
Been noticing more of these little things coming out of my rock. System has been up and running for just over two weeks. How does one control these without pulling all the rocks out and placing them in fresh water and then putting them back after a couple of days. Won't this kill any benificial bacteria that you want in the tank. Just not sure what to do.
Any suggestions.

If it is aptasia, you could use lemon juice through a syringe, and squirt it. worked well for me just dont use a lot or it could lower your ph due to the acidity of the lemon juice. Or get some aptasia x. Im sure someone will come along and give more info. But that is what worked for me. A pic might help to see what exactly your dealing with

after careful looking at all the rocks, noticed that just about every rock had this on it so I pulled them all out and put them in fresh water. Guess I will start all over again. Three weeks wasted and not happy. Oh well, will contiue on when they are put back in.

what has invested my tank

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4305.jpg
    IMG_4305.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 223
Back
Top Bottom