AquaClear or BioWheel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aqua Clear. But with a Nano tank you might not need a filtration unit IMO... Just LR and some good Flow would do the job just fine... and some PWC's weekly...

I'd go with an AC110 and modify it for a "fuge." You can 'Search' this site as I've posted a couple links in the past for how to modify them (very simple).

Sweet, thanks. If you dont mind, ill ask what you think about the Current Nova T5HO x4 lighting?

They are regarded as one of the lower end systems, but the Extreme Pro is the better of the two. Usually T5 systems are "ranked" by ballasts, reflectors, fans, and overall performance/power.

Yeah thats what I thought. I just wanted something I wasnt going to pay a real lot for, but would still be able to get some decent corals under it.

You can still grow decent corals using one. I'm not saying they are bad units, just not as performance savvy according to lighting "experts" I trust and reviews thereof.

Back
Top Bottom