Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 07-09-2013, 12:18 AM   #51
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
George9's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,765
Send a message via Yahoo to George9
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaKai View Post

He's doing pretty good, so far he's made it to every corner in the tank. He has found "his" spot in the tank. It's the middle right section, he keeps swimming up and down that region. Occasionally he'll swim the length of the tank and around the LR, but always ending up in that spot. It's really cute
Ah geez I'm sorry I keep asking I just love clownfish lol. I hope he starts eating flakes!
__________________

__________________
-George
George9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #52
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Galligak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Oxford, OH
Posts: 20,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by George9 View Post

Ah geez I'm sorry I keep asking I just love clownfish lol. I hope he starts eating flakes!
Haha, it's all good. He's slowly becoming one of my favorite fish! Behind my angel, though. I haven't tried any flakes tonight because I doubt he would have accepted any, but I'm going to try tomorrow afternoon to give him one full day of my tank. I wish he would stop zooming around so I could get a better picture. Perhaps tomorrow he'll slow down a bit
__________________

__________________
Galligak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:32 AM   #53
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
George9's Avatar

POTM Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,765
Send a message via Yahoo to George9
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaKai View Post

Haha, it's all good. He's slowly becoming one of my favorite fish! Behind my angel, though. I haven't tried any flakes tonight because I doubt he would have accepted any, but I'm going to try tomorrow afternoon to give him one full day of my tank. I wish he would stop zooming around so I could get a better picture. Perhaps tomorrow he'll slow down a bit
lol they never slow down! All my pictures come out blurry too haha
__________________
-George
George9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 09:32 AM   #54
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Galligak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Oxford, OH
Posts: 20,584
Quote:
Originally Posted by George9 View Post

lol they never slow down! All my pictures come out blurry too haha
Nope. I am keeping an eye on him though. He just found the heater and is swimming around that. Apparently he likes the heat!
__________________
Galligak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2013, 12:44 PM   #55
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
cgthebeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: In a house
Posts: 3,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaKai View Post

Nope. I am keeping an eye on him though. He just found the heater and is swimming around that. Apparently he likes the heat!
Aww, that sounds cute
__________________

__________________
36 gallon fresh water

10g saltwater
cgthebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
first sw, journal, tan, tank

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.