Aquarium advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scotthalloran29

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all, I have had my 6ft up and running now for 3 months.. it's approx 650ltrs with a 60-80ltr sump.. I'm running around 25 marine pure and 35kgs of live rock... I added quick start ammonia and then cultured bacteria to the tank to fire it all to life. Since I have done that 3 months ago I have added practically on a daily basis new fish and corals such as anemone with a pair of clowns, cookies and cream coral, torch coral golf ball coral, blue tang, Singapore angel, keyhole angel, vallentini puffer, coral beauty, 3 yellow tail damsels, 3 stars ( 1 of them a mystery one) and 4 penderson shrimp. On this setup I'm running an eheim 56ltr per min sump pump, 2 300w heaters marine pure and 30-40 bio balls, filter wool in the weir, 2 6ft fluro lights 1 running sunlight and the other running marine blue. Also have a jaebo 40 wave maker and a aquaone 224 skimmer. Now my question is.... is this all ok and sufficient enough on a budget or will I be in some trouble... pls note that I have limited room in the sump due to height. And go [emoji4][emoji1360]

Also should have added I have done now 3 200ltr water changes with my salinity lvl at 1.025-1.026, 0 nitrite , 0 ammonia, 0 nitrate, ph of 8.0, cal at 400ppm, kh at 270ish... using rain water with coral pro salt and phosphate at 0... dosing with iodine daily.. calcium 3 times a week and kh buffer 2 times a week [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom