Aquascape Ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TommyP

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a 55 gallon tank that's currently empty and was looking for some ideas for my aquascape. Can anyone with a similar or a 55g post up some pics here so I can put something together? Thanks. Also, how many lbs of live/base rock should I use? Thank you in advance ! :dance:

TommyP said:
I have a 55 gallon tank that's currently empty and was looking for some ideas for my aquascape. Can anyone with a similar or a 55g post up some pics here so I can put something together? Thanks. Also, how many lbs of live/base rock should I use? Thank you in advance ! :dance:

As for the rock, you can use as much or as little as you like. Whatever you think looks good. If you're using it as your filtration, then a rule of thumb is 1- 1 1/2 # per gal. If you have a sump or canister you're using, then add as much as you like the look of.
I have a 55g reef. You can find pics on my thread called "update of Beengirl's 55g reef" under the SW members tanks section.

Back
Top Bottom