aquiring flat worms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scottm

Aquarium Advice Freak
I will soon have an extra 20 gallon setup all ready and cycled but empty. I have been seeing beautifull pictures of very interesting flatworms out there. I was wondering if there is any way to get a hold of these fascinating creatures. I have done some searching but can't find anything. I think a flatworm tank would be a very unique and interesting display. any thoughts opinions sources?

Flatworms?! I can't imagine you really mean this. Bristle worms, maybe?

nope real flat worms, they lack some of the features of nudibranches and they are not related to snails, they are really beautifull I just can't seem to find anyone to sell one. I believe rehvtree has or had one in his tank but it was a hitchhiker. I would love to do a species tank of just one species of these flatworms and maybe some blue yellowtail damsels.

Definatly not nudis, never heard of anyone actually buying them separate, heard of them as hitchhikers but thats it. Also i have never seen any ones in a tank with that color. Would be sweet to have. Good luck!

yeah like I said I can't find anyone who sells them. I guess I can try to get my LFS to keep an eye out in their liverock tanks and get them to sell it to me seperately if they get one.

That's probably your best bet. Wish I could help but I have never seen them for sale.

Back
Top Bottom