argggg, going around in circles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
well Im just so down, this SW thing is driving me crazy (lol) as my tomato clown is causing problems with my Pj cardinal...she nips the fins when she is not fed :( and I feel really bad, so I told my mom that I should (ugg) take her back, and try for a true perc. and she is kinda mad as she is like, well your just loseing money...fast ( ya...fish for $20 a pop, ouch) but I think in the long run it will be better... as I want some smaller fish, like goby's (clown) and stuff, and maybe another PJ...and the tomato is just causeing problems.....
opinions :( :?:

Amphiprion frenatus' are aggressive and moreso with age. They are also one of the larger sized clownfish. The fins are being nipped during feeding when the cardinal eats? That would be normal feeding aggression, but in time could be a problem if a "community" tank is wanted....

no, the cardinal is beeing nipped when the clown has not ate...
well I have thought about it and I think I will go with a O. Clown.... as this one is just tooo agressive

Most of the time your LFS will take the fish back for store credit if you take it back and trade. I know mine do. I know If he wants your business he will. You should not lose you money. But I agree as I have a tomato clown they do get kind of aggresive. Mine is in a 125. I can imagine what one is like in a 29 gallon tank. I hope all goes well.

melosu58 said:
Most of the time your LFS will take the fish back for store credit if you take it back and trade. I know mine do. I know If he wants your business he will. You should not lose you money. But I agree as I have a tomato clown they do get kind of aggresive. Mine is in a 125. I can imagine what one is like in a 29 gallon tank. I hope all goes well.
alright! thanks a ton :)

Back
Top Bottom