Ashley's New Adventure _ 46 Bowfront SW reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats, your cycle looks finished. I think with 80+ nitrate, people would recommend a 50% change instead of just 30% so that it can get low enough to house fishes

weeeehooo :) Making water now to do the 50% change :) I think I will do another 25% on the weekend and then let it sit again for a week or so and make sure those levels stay steady... then maybe... maybe get that pair of clowns :) yayyyyyyyyyy only a few more weeks
Having the cycle over makes you wanna run out and buy fishes lol

I know and I finished reading my saltwater for dummies book today lol and ive already read the 101 best inverts and 101 best fishes books too hahhaah
Now I started to re write my aquarium log so I have everything together so that will take me a little while , I guess then Ill just have to read here :)

Oh quarantine tank????? do I have to cycle that at all or just take a tank and put some salt water in it and some sand a flower pot maybe a fake plant and a HOB filter and I'm gonna use my old protein skimmer that came with the tank(that was too small) for the quarantine... sound right or am I going about it wrong ?

Back
Top Bottom