Aug-Sept: Let's hear about the bargains you've found...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reefrunner69

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok folks, if you come across some excellent deals, bargains, specials sales coupon codes etc...here is your place to share with fellow aquarists. Seen a price online, that is too good not to share? Well, put it here. This applies to LFS as well, make sure you tell us where we can save some money :jump:

I received my 44 lbs. of Fiji LR today and I am extremly happy w/ it. Plus I saved over $150.00 when compared to my LFS....and it actually looks better than the LFS's :lol:

I got a large Flower/Ricordia Mushroom coral and a large green star polyp from my LFS for $38, I will have pictures soon, they are beautiful.

I know not everyone is going to get that deal I got but I thought I would share anyways...

They do have some good sale prices on corals at Oldtown Aquarium in Chicago... www.oldtownaquarium.com

Awesome Find!!!

I know this was a very very rare find and not something others can get often but we just got a 150 gallon tank, homemade stand, 2 Mag 350 canister filters, rock vacuum, 2 ancored driftwood pieces, 2 glass tops and 1 light all for $60!!!!!! There was about 3 inches of gravel in the tank that we threw away that came with it also. So, if you are looking for an upgrade or just starting out check the newspapers and sales, you can sometimes get *amazing* deals!!!

i just took a trip out to LA and visited www.exoticfish.com They have an Outlet Store. I would definitely recommend them. I bought some sweet deals there, and the employees were way cool. BTW, if you speak to Jeff personally , he'll hook you up. Cya 0X

Liveaquaria.com

http://www.liveaquaria.com

I have not purchased from this store yet, but I think I may, They have a 10 day alive guarantee which is double most other places and free shipping on orders above $175.00! If anyone has used this dealer before please let us know how your experience was. Thanks all!
Zero

liveaquaria.com,
I have bought items from them and they are most reliable place i have bought from. And they are great with their guarantee! I got a great deal on a 75 gallon tanks for 80 bucks! :)

I already posted this a hundred times before but I'll tell you guys again. I did a complete makeover of my tank and didn't go near my lfs for the supplies (except for the fish, of course). I bought a 2x4 piece of plastic eggshell to line the bottom of my tank for $10, a "bucket o' rocks" for $25 (it was a big bucket), and a 50# bag of carribean sand for $5. Here's the end result: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/download.php?id=2025

Ya i had to pick the tank up but it was only about 40 minutes away from where i live :) Is 80 bucks a good deal?

gooyferret said:
Is 80 bucks a good deal?

Well I paid 200 for a used 55 gallon but it came with a HOT Mangnum stand and top lights powerheads heaters etc....
So I think 80 bucks is a great deal! 8O

Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom