Beginner RO/DI system

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roberz00

Aquarium Advice Activist
What would be a good RO/DI system to use in conjuction with a 29gallon biocube?
I just had a bad outbreak of red slime and had to do a chemiclean treatment and now i have the WC to do. Tank has 1 blue/yellow fancy damsel and 2 hermits, 1 big snail (dunno his name/type) and 1 i assume turbo snail( he moves around ALOT ).
The damsel gets about 3 flakes in the morning and on saturdays he gets a little bit of brine shrimp.

I just recently purchased one from Reef Chilli on Ebay. They are also known as Bulk Reef Suppply.. I am very impress with this one and there customer service is great.... This is the one I got. Good Luck Bud...
:p

Not sure if you will like the price of $195 but I am happy with the 100GPD RO/DI unit I got from Melevsreef.com it was good quality and produces water really fast like actually 100gallons per day (24hours) Melevsreef.com - 100gpd RO/DI System Its $169 but with shipping and the attachment to hook it to my Washing machine faucet it was like $195

thanks for the tips n stuff. I shall be sure to research it all.
FW tanking was nothing for me.....this is a monster job compared to the fw . UGH.

Back
Top Bottom