being overrun by bubble tip anemones?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shellygirl55

Aquarium Advice Activist
I started with 1 as a nice place for my mated clown pair... well now I am up to 13!! Any advice on how to remove them? Tried a turkey baster and moving a powerhead... taking out the rock also won't work as there are quite a few on our main suspension rock.... any other tips that have worked for you guys? Thanks

Sorry cant help but you can pull one out and send it my way.

Yes I am definitely sure its not aptasia... its a false rose bubble tip... and If I knew how I'd ship them anywhere lol... they are seriously taking over! lol

So... where are you then? You should have no problem finding local enthusiasts willing to come and get them if you find the right (local) club/forum!

Yeah I tried that.. we have a local club and nobody has any clue how to unattach them from the rocks other than to move a powerhead to tick them off :(

Yeah I tried that.. we have a local club and nobody has any clue how to unattach them from the rocks other than to move a powerhead to tick them off :(

Try chiseling what ever there attached too of for example a rock or etc and try not 2 hurt the feet or bottom of them

Try touching the foot with an ice cube (rub it on the foot) dont leave it on long just a sec or two at a time it may take a few try's but it will make them let go

Put the ice in a plastic bag so you can hold on to it.

Back
Top Bottom