Just a little Saturday update. I finished the sump today so it'll be running early this week once everything is good and cured. This included cutting the center brace and sanding it. You can't tell it was ever there now. I only ended up using 4 baffles this time. I didn't see the need for the 3rd at the return side as no bubbles ever made it that far before.
I also went over an inch in the skimmer area. I used a taller baffle on the left side of the refugium than the right so I'd have a little turbulence of some sort I hope. This is going to raise the water level in my skimmer area so I'll need to go up an inch on my stand for it.
I started moving my fish over from the DT to my holding tank. This includes releasing the RBTA and my clowns from their small prison for the last 3 weeks. They swam around and went right back the the anemone so it worked... for now anyway.
Lastly I got a beast of an overflow box made by a local guy here. He does insane work. I'm grabbing some baffles at a buddies house tonight and I'm drilling 2 more holes tomorrow. I'm going to do an off center drain with corner returns.