So I discovered red bugs about 2 weeks ago. Unable to find interceptor, I looked into Sentenil and dropping the temp. Since neither was 100% proven at this time and both have been noted as working for some people I decided to drop the temp as it was a single day effort and no carbon or massive water changes would be involved. I never got the temperature below 68° after 10 hours of effort with it being in the garage. Later that week I spotted more red bugs so I decided to rip out all the acros and bayer dip them on and off for 6 weeks. This will starve the display and remove unwanted bugs and future hatchlings in the QT tank. I have everything ins 20g dubbed "acro ally" until we're done.