Best dwarf angel for a reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've got three. A multi colored, Golden Pygmy and a Vanustus. So far, the Golden is the only one giving me problems. I have gotten her to eat just about anything and it has cut down the nipping from what I see. The other two haven't posed any issues yet.

I've got three. A multi colored, Golden Pygmy and a Vanustus. So far, the Golden is the only one giving me problems. I have gotten her to eat just about anything and it has cut down the nipping from what I see. The other two haven't posed any issues yet.

Where does one get such rare angels?

There is probably the best store on the east coast here in NJ called Elos Aqua Studio. I'm friends with everyone there, so they get me anything I want. They get some of the rarest fish you will ever see. On hand now, they have a joculaotor angel, iteruptus and clarion, a few gem tangs and very, very rare wrasses.

If only I lived there. We don't seem to have a lot of rare fish in Australia :(

If you want to pay for it, I can get what you want (you can call them directly to pay) and Ill or maybe even they will ship it to you. You can google it for pics of the store.

I would get a potters except idk how it will do with my rusty angel

I may try but it will be a risk cause the rusty even not one of the less aggressive one may kill the potters which is much more expensive

Back
Top Bottom