Best fish to own?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brennan32

Aquarium Advice Activist
Whats your guy's opinions on some of the best fish to keep in a marine aquarium? My tank is a 155 fowlr (for now wont be soon) i am going to the fish shop tomorrow and would just like to know what you think is a good fish to get. Also if you know a fish with tons of personalty please tell!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My favorite has always been the Geophagus Jurapari. Love the way they sift the sand [or gravel]. Very hard to find where I live but I keep looking for more to join my single one. When the sunlight hits their scales it has a cool effect visually. You can look em up on the web to see pics. Currently housed in a 55g community tank.

My favorite has always been the Geophagus Jurapari. Love the way they sift the sand [or gravel]. Very hard to find where I live but I keep looking for more to join my single one. When the sunlight hits their scales it has a cool effect visually. You can look em up on the web to see pics. Currently housed in a 55g community tank.

Looks like this is a freshwater fish... I was looking for saltwater fish but thanks for the input anyway :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom