Best late birthday ever !! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just depends on the heater you are using. I only need the heater for 1 or two months out of the year and my heater will fit in the first chamber with the skimmer.

Ok well then I believe this is what I'm going to do with my tank :)

Ok stocking wise I was thinking a clown or possibly a pair of clowns
-a yellow watchmen goby with shrimp
-skunk cleaner shrimp
- a neon dottyback

Could this all work ??

I think thats a good stock list. The dottyback MAY give some trouble to the other fish though, mine was a terror in my cube, had to move her to the 125g with the nastier fish. lol

You also could fit another one or two smaller fish as well, just food for thought when the time comes. :)

I was reading that the pseudo's can be mean , wht about a royal gramma basket ??? Could that work :) oh and update the stand came in and my setup can begin :)

I think that's what I'm leaning too , what should I add first ? I know I have a while before I can add fish .

Hmmm :) well I think I'm going to use it in the back . And evo I was meaning what light do you run in the back ? Sorry forgot to mention the back

Just a cheap submersible led off eBay..my chatoe likes it! Lol it doesn't need a lot of light.

That's my plans as well..I have 2 clowns and a fire fish right now..I'm adding a lawnmower blenny tomorrow and in the future a royal gramma.. Right now my CUC is 5 blue leg hermits and 6 nas. Snails..I decided against the watchman/shrimp pair due to them always in there boroughs..lawnmowers are playful and have great personality..

Can I just put the live rock in the second chamber or do I need to buy a refugium basket ????

And instead if a pair of clowns could I do one maroon clown ??????

What about one black and one regular occ clown?? And how many pounds of substrate will I need for my biocube ?? :)

I'm not sure about mixing them to be honest..but I'd like to know as well!. I used about 35-40 lbs of live sand in my cube ..and 35 lbs of LR ..I ONLY had a 5 day cycle

I have 35ish pounds of live sand and 35 pounds of live rock. I also added bio spira which helped the cycling process. I paid extra for the quality live rock that I knew was well taken care off while being held awaiting sale. My tank cycled in a week. I held off another couple days then added the CUC. Still going strong.

And how deep of a sand bed did that give you ?? And I'm going to do some research on the clowns

i believe my sand bed is closer to 3 inches..i added a coral beauty tonight to my tank:D shes a beauty!lol.

Attachments

• 2013-11-14 18.32.05.jpg
    2013-11-14 18.32.05.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 83
What about one black and one regular occ clown?? And how many pounds of substrate will I need for my biocube ?? :)

I have one black and one orange occ, they get along great and seem to be pairing up. I think it is a good combination.

Back
Top Bottom