Best late birthday ever !! :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm sounds like I might be able too :) and is that coral beauty in a biocube ???? I think they are gorgeous!!! :)

Yep! I just put her in yesterday..seems to be doing great!... some people say they need a 30 gallon..some people ssy they need a 50 g. I say hey..a 30g is better than the 12x12 cube at the store

I have a coral beauty in my 29 gallon. He has been doing great for almost a year now. I like the idea of a bigger tank for them but mine seems very happy so I am not concerned. He gets along great with my midas blenny and clowns. I think they may be listed as needing bigger tanks cot compatibility concerns with other fish that sleep in the rock work. Just my opinion, I think this is why I lost my wrasse. I wouldn't recommend a wrasse and coral beauty in a small tank.

I have a coral beauty in my 29 gallon. He has been doing great for almost a year now. I like the idea of a bigger tank for them but mine seems very happy so I am not concerned. He gets along great with my midas blenny and clowns. I think they may be listed as needing bigger tanks cot compatibility concerns with other fish that sleep in the rock work. Just my opinion, I think this is why I lost my wrasse. I wouldn't recommend a wrasse and coral beauty in a small tank.

Uh oh..maybe ill rethink my next addition of a 6 line2rasse

Ok stock has changed to maybe a pair of clowns ...
One flame or coral beauty angelfish
One yellow watchmen goby shrimp pair

Does this sound good to everyone ???

Flame angels are less reef safe than coral beauties..its a hit or a miss with them. But sounds good besides that!

Your tank is too small for dwarf angels.

+1 on this, i have a flame angel in my 37g reef (i got lucky and he is reef safe) and he fights my clowns all the time, he will be moved to my 60g cube though but for a 29 you cant fit any angels in there. For center piece how about midas blenny? A pair of clowns, a show piece fish, a goby (the smaller watchmans are hardy and nice looking) and some invertabrates? That would keep it safe and simple ;)

My coral beauty is doing fine..and I know a few people who have them in cubes with noissues

I think I will just do a royal gramma and the pair if clowns and the watchmen goby , would that leave me room for anything else???

My coral beauty is doing fine..and I know a few people who have them in cubes with noissues

You said you got it last night? It took my angel a week to establish his territory and from what ive seen at my lfs all their coral beautys have ich, i guess its judt a thing with them, hope you got lucky though :)

That's what I saw it on ! Could I do one of them with everything else or do I need to hangs anything ?

-pair of clowns
-royal gramma basslet
-yellow watchmen goby with shrimp
Skunk cleaner shrimp
And then the Midas

That's what I saw it on ! Could I do one of them with everything else or do I need to hangs anything ?

-pair of clowns
-royal gramma basslet
-yellow watchmen goby with shrimp
Skunk cleaner shrimp
And then the Midas

That would work, any invertabrates you wanted other than the 2 shrimp?

I was thinking maybe an anemone down the road but I have a long time till that ? What else could I do ?

Back
Top Bottom