Best led lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dont use product for cyano.. like they said, watch how much you're feeding and do water changes, covering up the problem doesn't solve the problem.

Would I be able to start out with one. Or us it better to save and get both at same time. For the cyno I was told there us a product I believe its called chem clean do u reccommed that
If you get one, and put it over the center of the tank, the 2 outer edges will be dark.
Just like Justin said, you can remove the symptom, which is the red stuff you see, but it will reappear if you don't correct the problem.

mr_X said:
If you get one, and put it over the center of the tank, the 2 outer edges will be dark.
Just like Justin said, you can remove the symptom, which is the red stuff you see, but it will reappear if you don't correct the problem.

Would it be ok if I hooked up my led light on top of my canopy. But I heard its better to hang them
would I be ok

Damarferg said:
Would it be ok if I hooked up my led light on top of my canopy. But I heard its better to hang them
would I be ok

Read my last post about the canopy

I'm feeding every other day one block of mysis or brine. My stock is two clowns yellow tang hippo tang wrasse and fire fish. Is that to often

I put a algae clip in once a week the yellow tang will pick at it for a little the hippo wants nothing to do with it. When I feed they do eat it all I'm going to increase my water changes to 25%a week to see if it helps

It doesn't matter if the food is eaten. It's still in the tank. Everything you add must be removed somehow. Mechanical filtration, biological filtration, water changes...

Just found nice bridgelux 55x3 watts, Dimmable LEDs for a nice $100 a unit, new in box delivered!!!! Wahttttt

Back
Top Bottom