Best Place For LR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeff8183

Aquarium Advice Activist
My LFS seems to have crappy live rock now coralline algea growth and just very plain looking, i rearranged my tank to today, and was able to stack the rock so it looks better but now theres a big gap in my tank! i figure i can use at least 20-30lbs more but was wandering in websites online have a better selection then the LFS around me any one that has ordered it before please let me know how it worked out for you

"The" place around here for LR is www.liverocks.com They have great rock lots of cool hitch hikers at a great price. Definitely worth it to order from them. You won't be disappointed.

You're in Central Florida? LiveRocks.com is in Tarpon Springs. Just drive over there with some rubbermaid containers in your trunk. That's what I did. You can pick out your rocks and the owner is a really nice guy. They have great LR and an especially great price when you don't have to pay for shipping.

Definately LR.com. PM zac in the liverocks.com sponser forum and get a date to visit to be sure someone will be there to help you.

my vote is also for liverocks.com
wonderful rock and even better customer service.

another vote for liverocks.com Even paying for next day shipping across half the country, it was still cheaper than my LFS's LR, and easily 5 times better quality...plus some cool hitchhikers.
its' also likely that your LR.com rock won't need any additional curing. The guys there really know how to keep the stuff stored properly, and shipped properly. You should still play it safe and put it in an empty tank, and monitor ammonia levels for a few days to ensure there's no die off.

Well Liverocks.com it is thanks guys and it makes it even better since its only about an hour from my house

Back
Top Bottom