Best salt mix

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reeferyan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am just curious as to see what salt mix everyone uses and think is the best and why they chose that salt

I like reef crystals because it almost eliminates the need for two part due to high levels of elements and it mixes clear and fast and is very cheap

The key to success is attention to the details of the details of the details

I use Red Sea coral pro. Used to use reef crystals. IMO they're both fine and work. I have to dose needless though. There really is no one best salt mix. They all have their benefits and shortcomings.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I use Red Sea coral pro. Used to use reef crystals. IMO they're both fine and work. I have to dose needless though. There really is no one best salt mix. They all have their benefits and shortcomings.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I agree that all salts are different and have pros/cons, I just thought it would be cool to see everyone's opinions. I don't have to dose due to the fact that I have a low to medium demand tank element wise

If you do a search on the site here you`ll see many threads asking the same question.

If you do a search on the site here you`ll see many threads asking the same question.

I want to see the most current answers

I like Oceanic. Low on alk, but mixes clean and leaves no residue, unlike Instant Ocean products, and many others do.

Back
Top Bottom