best way to put a fish in a salt water tank?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
honeysuckle11 said:
Hey everyone so I took the salt I had to the lfs last night and they said that it was the right but that the salt had a weird funny smell to it. That the salt name was the name of the store that went out of business. So they said to do a compete tear down and start over. So that's what I did all last night. Thank u guys for all ur help I let u know how I make out when I go to try fish again. Thank u all again

Hmmm and they sold you this salt?

No place that sold me the salt was going out of business this place I go to now is a well know fish store. All there deal with is fish. I had kinda got thrown into to a salt water tank by my girlfriend and had no research on any thing. So when the guy sold me stuff I figure he wouldn't rip me off but did. Mean sold me salt that had water get in it and all. Cause the salt I had was like a cube and I had to break it apart the salt I got now. like a powder and works the way it should. The brand I got was the store brand. So I'm have mt tank back together and running and hping this works

Back
Top Bottom