Hi all, today i purchased a large piece of rock with 2 fair sized what look like green rhodactis mushrooms on top, ny LFS
put the rock with corals in a bucket full of water for me but when i got it home the biggest mushroom had fell off! The smaller one is still on but is all closed up.
The detached one i placed back onto the rock for a few hours with no powerheads on but as soon ad i turned them on it floated away and had now made its way inside and underneath my rock right where it cannot be seen ..
Will it stay here or will it gradually move out or is it dead? If i can move it and secure it whats the best way?