Big news :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sephirot

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well i got home today again from school, and my clown fish are swiming happy like before!!! The sand is still brown, i dont know if that will go away but i hope so, my clowns are eating again! :d and swimming happy :d thank you all for the help i owe you guys one :)

the brown stuff is diatoms they will burn off when the silicates in the water are used up give it a week or two

Should i do some water change? lat time i did water change was like 5 days ago? and it was only 50% and i dnt see my nitrites getting lower :/ but the fish is all fine thats y i dont know if to do a change of the other 50% or leave it how it is.

what are the nitrites at? and yeah those are diatoms and once everything is established and you have a decent clean up crew and pods have taken over you should have no issues with diatoms

my nitrites are at the highest. they dont seem so get lower.. :/ and my fish before alwas stayed at the same sopt and never ate but now he eats and swims around . u think my test kit might not work?

Nope , it has the white line over his gills, its a tomato clown

yeah but if their reseratory systme is gettign all screwy then their gills will begin to turn purple

I would do a 30% water change every three or four days until you bring your nitrates down to at least 20 ppm.

Back
Top Bottom