Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 07-14-2013, 11:01 AM   #91
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jmay33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwh0818 View Post

Thats it? You only need 20 more to be a hoarder!
+10000000 to that! Lol.
__________________

__________________
"All men are equal before fish." - Herbert Hoover

25 gallon reef
55 gallon freshwater in the planning stages
jmay33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:18 AM   #92
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Billbug68's Avatar

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lake Elsinore, California
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmay33 View Post

Lol. My boyfriend said I needed to cut back. I got rid of 12 up and running aquariums and kept only one of them (my reef) now I have 2 tanks and keep thinking of possibilities for others. Should have just kept the aquariums! Lol!
Seriously! There are so many different setups and fish I'd like to keep that keeping one or two tanks is just not an option!
__________________

Billbug68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:20 AM   #93
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jmay33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbug68 View Post

Seriously! There are so many different setups and fish I'd like to keep that keeping one or two tanks is just not an option!
I know! Me too! That's why I love this forum so much. I get to experience them vicariously. Lol. It's crazy how addicting fish keeping is. It's also like it's own world. Love it.
__________________
"All men are equal before fish." - Herbert Hoover

25 gallon reef
55 gallon freshwater in the planning stages
jmay33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:23 AM   #94
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Billbug68's Avatar

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lake Elsinore, California
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmay33 View Post

I know! Me too! That's why I love this forum so much. I get to experience them vicariously. Lol. It's crazy how addicting fish keeping is. It's also like it's own world. Love it.
Yup, it's pretty much all I think about the majority of the day...
Billbug68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:25 AM   #95
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jmay33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbug68 View Post

Yup, it's pretty much all I think about the majority of the day...
Lol. I know what you mean. I've been out of town for almost 2 weeks. I don't miss my own bed, my own kitchen, peace and quiet, or getting to do whatever I want. I miss my tanks!
__________________
"All men are equal before fish." - Herbert Hoover

25 gallon reef
55 gallon freshwater in the planning stages
jmay33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #96
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Billbug68's Avatar

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lake Elsinore, California
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmay33 View Post

Lol. I know what you mean. I've been out of town for almost 2 weeks. I don't miss my own bed, my own kitchen, peace and quiet, or getting to do whatever I want. I miss my tanks!
2 weeks??? Oh I don't think I could do it! Haha
Billbug68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:34 AM   #97
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jmay33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbug68 View Post

2 weeks??? Oh I don't think I could do it! Haha
Lol. It's definitely a different type of withdrawal! I set up my 100 gallon to cycle while I was gone. So I've been looking forward to seeing the progress.

How is your little emerald crab doing today?
__________________
"All men are equal before fish." - Herbert Hoover

25 gallon reef
55 gallon freshwater in the planning stages
jmay33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #98
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Billbug68's Avatar

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lake Elsinore, California
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmay33 View Post

Lol. It's definitely a different type of withdrawal! I set up my 100 gallon to cycle while I was gone. So I've been looking forward to seeing the progress.

How is your little emerald crab doing today?
He's good, been out and about a lot, which is weird because I heard they like to hide. He was posted on the top of the rocks all day yesterday. I'm hoping the tank is cycled by next weekend so I can finally start adding some coral! I'm a little worried about the evaporation when I leave. I may have my mom stop by and top off the tank. I think he should be okay without feeding for a few days.
Billbug68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:48 PM   #99
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
MMantelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 2,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbug68 View Post

Seriously! There are so many different setups and fish I'd like to keep that keeping one or two tanks is just not an option!
I know the feeling I have 4 up and running using another one to grow some plants emersed and have 50 different ideas on what I want next. My defence is it keeps me home and not out at the bars getting into trouble. LoL what used to be my party fund became my fish fund.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Check out our fish clubs Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/CFLKeepersOfAquatica
MMantelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #100
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Billbug68's Avatar

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lake Elsinore, California
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMantelli View Post

I know the feeling I have 4 up and running using another one to grow some plants emersed and have 50 different ideas on what I want next. My defence is it keeps me home and not out at the bars getting into trouble. LoL what used to be my party fund became my fish fund.
I think I'll be happy with two large tanks(one reef one amazon biotope angelfish tank) a few planted nanos, and of course this nano reef that's in our bedroom.
__________________

Billbug68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.