Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
 
Old 07-18-2013, 01:24 AM   #151
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jwh0818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Harlingen, TX
Posts: 5,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbug68 View Post
Okay, so an Astraea, 2 Nassarius, 2 scarlet hermits, and my emerald crab. Sound good???
That sounds like a solid cuc!
__________________

__________________
Fluffy's History!
jwh0818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:49 AM   #152
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
MMantelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 2,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbug68 View Post
Okay, so an Astraea, 2 Nassarius, 2 scarlet hermits, and my emerald crab. Sound good???
I looked up pics of all those and am diggin the selection so far.
__________________

__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Check out our fish clubs Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/CFLKeepersOfAquatica
MMantelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:51 AM   #153
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Billbug68's Avatar

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lake Elsinore, California
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwh0818 View Post

That sounds like a solid cuc!
Awesome! Now I know what I'm looking for! Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMantelli View Post

I looked up pics of all those and am diggin the selection so far.
Thanks bud! I'm excited!
Billbug68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:52 AM   #154
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jwh0818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Harlingen, TX
Posts: 5,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbug68 View Post

Awesome! Now I know what I'm looking for! Haha

Thanks bud! I'm excited!
Yeah. I plan on starting a 36g bow salt within the next 2 years so im learnin while I have a chance!
__________________
Fluffy's History!
jwh0818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:55 AM   #155
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
MMantelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 2,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbug68 View Post

Awesome! Now I know what I'm looking for! Haha

Thanks bud! I'm excited!
Oh I'm sure you are I wish I could start up another tank but gotta give it a break in between I've alreadtly set up 4 in a year and have another one I've put on hold untill I can make it out to my local glass shop to get some custom pieces cut.
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Check out our fish clubs Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/CFLKeepersOfAquatica
MMantelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:56 AM   #156
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Billbug68's Avatar

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lake Elsinore, California
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwh0818 View Post

Yeah. I plan on starting a 36g bow salt within the next 2 years so im learnin while I have a chance!
Awesome! Lemme know when that starts. I'll follow along.
Billbug68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:02 AM   #157
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jwh0818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Harlingen, TX
Posts: 5,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbug68 View Post

Awesome! Lemme know when that starts. I'll follow along.
If I decide to do it sooner yay but just the tank and stand will be 200 $ plus filters rock fish and whatever else may be needed. Definitely more expensive than a fw tank
__________________
Fluffy's History!
jwh0818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:06 AM   #158
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
Billbug68's Avatar

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lake Elsinore, California
Posts: 2,897
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMantelli View Post

Oh I'm sure you are I wish I could start up another tank but gotta give it a break in between I've alreadtly set up 4 in a year and have another one I've put on hold untill I can make it out to my local glass shop to get some custom pieces cut.
I don't know how you guys handle all these tanks, I'm behind on maintenance and I only have two nanos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwh0818 View Post

If I decide to do it sooner yay but just the tank and stand will be 200 $ plus filters rock fish and whatever else may be needed. Definitely more expensive than a fw tank
Yeah, depends how you decide to go, my 12 gallon freshwater cost me well over $1000... Salt does get ridiculously expensive, though.
Billbug68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:09 AM   #159
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
jwh0818's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Harlingen, TX
Posts: 5,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billbug68 View Post

I don't know how you guys handle all these tanks, I'm behind on maintenance and I only have two nanos!

Yeah, depends how you decide to go, my 12 gallon freshwater cost me well over $1000... Salt does get ridiculously expensive, though.
Can you pm me a link to your 12g fw tank? My wife wants to see
__________________
Fluffy's History!
jwh0818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 02:11 AM   #160
Aquarium Advice Addict
 
MMantelli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 2,259
It's a pita to not fall behind on one every once and awhile
__________________

__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Check out our fish clubs Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/CFLKeepersOfAquatica
MMantelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off








» Photo Contest Winners








Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.