Bill's Intro to the Reef - 5 Gallon Rimless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll be happy with my planted 20 in the bedroom and a salty reef in the livingroom the Betta in the kitchen and then my spare 20x15 room completely full floor toceiling ran by 2 big fluidized bed filters one for salt with a refugim and all the goodies and one for all the fresh tanks.

I'll be happy with my planted 20 in the bedroom and a salty reef in the livingroom the Betta in the kitchen and then my spare 20x15 room completely full floor toceiling ran by 2 big fluidized bed filters one for salt with a refugim and all the goodies and one for all the fresh tanks.

Haha I'll believe it when I see it! ;)

Well, ammonia is still hanging around .25 for some reason... Nitrite finally dropped to 0, and nitrates are 20. Time for a water change?????

Rock work is getting covered in diatoms... Funny, I've never been so excited to see diatoms... Haha

Attachments

• image-3465202275.jpg
    image-3465202275.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Well, ammonia is still hanging around .25 for some reason... Nitrite finally dropped to 0, and nitrates are 20. Time for a water change?????

Rock work is getting covered in diatoms... Funny, I've never been so excited to see diatoms... Haha

Definitely do a water change. It looks really clear

This is an awesome tank definitely following along
Thank you! I hope I do well... Haha

What corals are u planning to get ?
Probably zoas at first, then after I know I can keep them healthy possibly some other softies...

I stated before that I really like candy canes and torch corals... But I'm not sure if my light will support them. I could use some help on that...

Awesome idea i dont know bout the lights. By the way,how's the crab doing and are u naming it

Haha, the crab is well... Haven't really named it, I usually just call him crabby patties when I feed him... Or her, I guess it could be a girl... Haha "Here ya go crabby patties... Eat up!" Hahahaha

Haha, the crab is well... Haven't really named it, I usually just call him crabby patties when I feed him... Or her, I guess it could be a girl... Haha "Here ya go crabby patties... Eat up!" Hahahaha

You single handedly made my day sir. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom