bio cube build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

browns9174

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm thinking bout purchasing a 29 gal Bio cube tank. Are these tanks worth spending that amount of $? I'd like some feedback please on current Bio cube users.

I have a 29g biocube and love it. :-D
It is a complete system so you rally wont need to add anything other than a heater and a small powerhead. The stock lighting is enough to keep a nice amount of corals and the 29g allows you to keep a few small fish. The filtration is included in the back so you dont need a filter. Pretty much plug and play. Super easy for a beginner and fun for someone who has other tanks. :-D

That sounds awesome! I really wanna get one! It's either that it convert my 40 gal back to sw.

I'm running a stock bio cube 14. I've got a pulsating Xenia,kenya tree, bam bam zoanthids and also radioactive zoanthids. They are all multiplying and doing fine. I had an issue with my trumpet coral. I put it on the sand bed and had to move it towards the upper half of my tank. It is on the rebound now. I would also agree with Carrie, these tanks make neat reef tanks and I enjoy mine very much! Weekly water tests and changes and that's pretty much it!

Back
Top Bottom