bio cube oceanic 29 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is it safe to buy fish adn corals online?? how is it delivered. how do they keep them alive.. Anyone????

Ordering on line

is it safe to buy fish adn corals online?? how is it delivered. how do they keep them alive.. Anyone????

I think that would be on a site by site basis. I was actually thinking that same thing the other day. My lfs seems to only carry very specific corals. Maybe you can find one driving distance from you and pick it up. You're gonna pay $$$ for shipping as everybody who sells livestock says minimum order of blah blah blah for free shipping or $40.00 and up for shipping.

I found a store that's about 2 hours away from me and I may stop there on my way back from the in laws house. 2 birds one stone...

:brows:

lol what exotic fish do you recomend that is not too big since i have only a 29 gallon tank. one that gets along well with clown fish. also one with alot of colors something crazy wow

lol what exotic fish do you recomend that is not too big since i have only a 29 gallon tank. one that gets along well with clown fish. also one with alot of colors something crazy wow

I've seen some pretty cool looking wrasse. I think the best thing to do is find fish you like and then see what the recommended tank size is. I've a got a Maroon in my 10 but I'm bumping up to a 55 gallon this summer so I know when it's full grown there will be enough space.

Back
Top Bottom