Bio Cube or not ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carey

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I have my 125g all set, my 55g is all set and I'm feeling the need for just one more tank. I am considering a bio cube. Not sure which one though. Hope this in the right forum, it was this or nano and Im not sure we're talking less than 20g.

that's where I need some help. I would like to keep a pair of designer clowns (prob snowflakes) a blenny and a mandarin. How big of a bio cube would work for all four? I can drop the blenny if its too much fish. I've been looking at the 14g and the 29g. Clearly the bigger the better but what would be the smallest i can get away with?

As far as the mandarin I have an extra 10g setup I am going to convert to a pod nursery to supplement his prepared foods. :)

Thanks everyone I know I'll get some good input as alot of you have cubes!

lol i guess the aquatic hobby has takign you over:p a month after i got my 26 gallon i wanted to buy a 125g :p

i'd go with a 29g

lol i already got one 125g and I just talked to the honey tonight and he's ope3n for a 125g reef. i am so excited!

But I still want a nano. I was hoping to get away with a 14g.
I know in the 29g one I can get all the fish I listed just think the 14g might be too small for my list.

Anybody else have nano experience?

do it put your cichlids in the 55 and turn the 125 into a reef :)

i want to start a sting ray tank, that would be so cool

I'd say the 29 gallon, it would be better for all fish listed. Like you said the bigger the better haha. The blennys get pretty large, i feel like my blenny in my 29 gallon is too big for the tank haha but he seems so happy with his home that i haven't moved him, even though im sure he would be very happy once settled into our larger tank.

Back
Top Bottom