Biocube 29 Protein Skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those with this tank, should I go with the Hydor Slim Skim Nano or the Tunze 9002?

Don't waste your money. You absolutely do not need a skimmer on your bio cube 29. Keep up with your weekly water changes and you'll be fine. A total waste of IMO.

To answer your question in case you go ahead and throw your money away, stay away from the Tunze9002. The water level fluctuates too much in chamber 2 to keep it running smoothly, you will be re tuning and re tuning forever. If your hell bent on a skimmer go with this one.

AquaticLife 115 Skimmer

However if its the coralife model this skimmer will not work with that model. I have nothing to offer up on the skimmer you have mentioned.

My statement still stands, no skimmer needed. Save your money and hair.

I have a sapphire skimmer in the center chamber with the same tank and its a waste ,between the weekly water changes there's never fizzing going on ..I had to take it out and check it a few time to make sure it was working..it's a total waste for me to have one.take it from me cause I was the same way nothing like re assurance and piece of mind and I didn't listen to others you don't even need it

I have a sapphire skimmer in the center chamber with the same tank and its a waste ,between the weekly water changes there's never fizzing going on ..I had to take it out and check it a few time to make sure it was working..it's a total waste for me to have one.take it from me cause I was the same way nothing like re assurance and piece of mind and I didn't listen to others you don't even need it

Pretty much echoed my words. So there ya go OP 2 posts saying a skimmer is like throwing your money out your window.

Back
Top Bottom