Biorb life marine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nezzwilson

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all I'm currently waiting for my biorb 60litre tank to cycle and was wondering if anyone has one themselves. Also can anyone recommend what fish to add. I'm thinking maybe 2 clown fish? Cheers. Neil

You could do 1 clown but I'm not sure if 2 would be the best idea. The royal gramma will need a tank that's quite a bit larger than that as well sadly.

There are quite a few different gobies out there that would fit very nicely in that tank. One of the more popular fish for smaller tanks is a firefish. A tailspot blenny would also be a good option.

You could do 1 clown but I'm not sure if 2 would be the best idea. The royal gramma will need a tank that's quite a bit larger than that as well sadly.

There are quite a few different gobies out there that would fit very nicely in that tank. One of the more popular fish for smaller tanks is a firefish. A tailspot blenny would also be a good option.

Agreed, also the neon goby, yellow watch man, yasha, Tanka's Pygmy wrasse are good choices

Back
Top Bottom