Brenden's wife here. I got my own Username.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you so much for the advice. I would love one but I have had 4 surgeries in a years time and they say I should not yet. The scars are still to fresh.

Date is the 28th of November and I am scared to death!!!

I have had two shoulder surgeries and two hip surgeries since October 15th 2004.

Car accident...Not my fault driver ran me off the road. I have been hurting ever since.
I want it over with....

Different note, I love the tank its a mental stress reliever and I want to be in the living room to recover! Just so I can watch it.

I'm so sorry about all the surgery. Sucks big time. :| Hang in there.

I'm glad the tank does you so much good. :) Just as relaxing and healthy as a massage! You can tell the folks at the hospital that your tank is waaaaaaaaaaaay better than theirs! :mrgreen:

Here's a thought.... I'd suggest that you figure out a new coral or fish that will work out in your tank. Ask lots of questions, do the research, study the pics. Set a date of when you want to buy it approximately. Get one of your kids to give it a name before you get it. It'll give you something fun to think about here in the mean time.

Take care of yourself.

**********Great idea :D .**********
I think the hubby is already looking for new additions. I love the little blue neon gobies and we may get more.
You ought to see these guys do there job! the get on the the purple tang and the Copperband the most and just clean them right up! 8O It is so cool to watch 8)

Oh man, don't get me started on guns. I am obsessed. I could go on all day. Show me a military rifle and I will name it and it's caliber, usually. :mrgreen: Hope you get through surgery okay melissa!

Back
Top Bottom