Brenden's wife here. I got my own Username.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melissamustang

Aquarium Advice Addict
***Hey to all that have been there for my many questions.***

I was tagging on with my husband using his name and then adding the wife. Brenden AKA Brian's wife :wink:

Hara said," It would be nice to know who we are talking to." Thank you Hara for your help so many times.

I really enjoy this forum and have learned so much! I want to thank ya for reading me babble........ :oops:

I hope to get to learn more down the road..........

Why should I let the hubby have all the fun.........Kidding...Love ya!

I will add more pics to my gallery in the next couple days....

Any one want a specific pic?

Yeah I just called her and said that did not "read" right.
Well time to leave the office.
Now that she is into the aquarium, I guess I am going to change my hobby back to guns.

You got it Matt! I will try. "with our camera" :wink:

* Dragonforce............That just shows men think differently. It did not cross my mind how others would take it like that. :lol:

Brenden AKA Brian's wife
So do I have this right? Brian is the aquarium guy and Brenden (user name) is actually your son?
Anyway, since you asked, I'm sure everyone here is waiting for full tank shots, just to get more of the scope of this massive toy!! :D

Glad you set up your own name :D Any full tank shots would be nice just to get a perspective on the whole thing. Also I haven’t seen the sump setup yet and would love to see how that is plumbed :D

I will work on it everyone. Yes Brian is the aquarium guy and the baby, well three year old little guy is Brenden. We have a son Timmy who is 7 years old.

I saw someones post last week about how a tank will give people peace and kind of zone out.
I am having a very big surgery coming up....."whole hip replacement" at thirty years old. I just love looking in this monster and forget! God really made some cool things in this world and I think we are blessed to have what we have to enjoy it everyday.

On another note Brian did all the work himself on this tank and I only now help out. I really enjoy it!

Everything under the tank is so perfect! He did his homework!

The people on here are wonderful and really care about what they are doing. I want to thank you all again for all of your replys to my questions. It really does put me at ease!

I will get the pictures today and try to post them tonight when the kiddies go to bed.

tecwzrd and salttanker. My sump is over 8' long and the opening is in a hall way so I can only get about 3 ft from it so it will not fit in a picture. Here is a diagram of it. if there is a "part" you want photographed I will do that but there is no way to fit the whole thing in a picture.

Wow! 8' long? That is awesome. I wish my wife would get excited about this hobby like yours. I have been doing this for 12 years, and she still isn't interested..

I keep trying though..

Mike

Hmmm..maybe that is the key. I will run with that approach and see what happens.

Your tank is looking great so far Brian!

Mike

Hey thats what you have to do just show more interest in your hobby than your spouse and they will either hate you for it or start to show interest in it. LOL

Just kidding, My luck would be the later and then they would ruin it for me. But hey, cool deal both of you are on the forum know with own names.

Oh yeah, BRENDEN nothing takes stress away like shooting does it. Target shooting or plinking before anybody in here starts to wonder. :snipersmile:

I used to take a pistol down to a local indoor range at work and go through a good 100-150 rnds before I had to be back at work....

Welcome. :)

Melissamustang said:
I am having a very big surgery coming up....."whole hip replacement" at thirty years old.

Yikes! Major surgery! When's the date? Here's a tip I learned: Just before a major surgery, go and get a full body massage (swedish/western). You will heal faster/better with it. The massage will flood all your tissues with blood, takes away any toxins, relaxes any knots or tension.

Of course check with your doc first. Even if it doesn't really help that much for the healing, the relaxation will help you emotionally for such a stressful event. Around here a 60 minute massage costs about $85. If you go to a massage school you can get a student for maybe $25.

Back
Top Bottom