brutal Apista infection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cabezon

Aquarium Advice Addict
**Not my tank**

I got this off a craigs list

http://claspics.com/938/232836/1259369971-974.JPG.php?p=*full-image

UP FOR SALE IS A 45 GALLON SALTWATER BOW FRONT TANK w/ TOP OF THE LINE FIJI LIVE-ROCKS! THE TANK ALSO COMES WITH BRAND NEW SOLAR FLUORESCENT LIGHTS(BLUE/WHITE) WITH DUAL FANS TO KEEP THEM COOL. THIS SET HAS A BEAUTIFUL SOLID WOOD CABINET THAT SUPPORTS THE TANK. THE BOW FRONT GIVES THIS TANK A CUSTOM LOOK INSIDE THE TANK. I'M INCLUDING ALL THE ACCESORIES TO MAINTAIN THIS TANK TOO SUCH AS (RED SEA SALT, CARBON, 4 BRUSHES, MAGNET CLEANER, THONGS, SCOOP NETS, MAGNA FLOW 900, HALO 500 TO KEEP THE TANK CIRCULATING PROPERLY, SALT MASTER TEST KIT, FISH FOOD, PELLETS, BIO ONIC CALCIUM BUFFER PART 1+2, MUCH MORE) NOW I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL HEALTHY SATTLE BACK CLOWN FISH, 2 DAMSELS, HERMITS , SARGEANT FISH, TOP QUALITY LIVE SAND. APPROX. $350 WORTH OF TOP NOTCH FIJI LIVE ROCKS w/ LOTS AND LOTS OF GROWTH. (SEE PICS) WOW, I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY BOUT IT BUT AS YOU CAN SEE I'VE LOOK REALLY GREAT CARE OF THIS TANK AND IT'S FULL OF LIFE ON THE ROCKS AND AWESOME VEGATATION FOR THE FISH. IT TAKES YEARS TO DEVELOP THIS KIND OF LIFE IN THE TANK AND YOU CAN OWN THIS *NOW*!! I HAVE OVER $800 INVESTED IN THIS TANK AND I'M SELLING THIS FOR JUST $350. IT'S A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR ANYONE. IT'S AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE PICK-UP. I LIVE IN NORTH TAMPA/ CARROLLWOOD. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND ENJOY THE PICTURES. (813) 377-7115

cliffs: Look at my awesome vegatation [sic] for the fish.

In case any of the newbs didnt know what an Apista infestation looked like, that's it.

An aptasia farm. Maybe he can sell frags of it and make a fortune, huh??? Yeah, right.

Didja notice the writeup? "I'M INCLUDING ALL THE ACCESORIES TO MAINTAIN THIS TANK TOO SUCH AS (RED SEA SALT, CARBON, 4 BRUSHES, MAGNET CLEANER, THONGS, SCOOP NETS..."

Got thongs too? Ooooh. Sexy! :)

It would take years of work to make a tank look like that. Now, if he was using that tank for breeding berghia nudibranches he might get a buyer.

the funniest part is where he talks about how well it has grown and the awesome growth in the tank... like its a good thing. i just wonder if somebody should call the poor guy and warn him that his tank looks horrendous

It more then likely is sold already. Great price for an Aiptasia frarm.lol

One quick question...How long did it take you to grow them?

They were healthy so the price should be more. Most people dont let more than two or three come around. You have to work to let that many build up. Thats hard to over look.

Its like buying a fw snail tank or saltwater with a beautiful nitrate colony.

Got thongs too? Ooooh. Sexy! :)[/QUOTE]

HAHA too funny! Maybe if he had pics of the thongs it would sell!

Back
Top Bottom