I am new to the site, but not new to the saltwater aquarium industry. I had let my 55G salt tank evaporate to about half-full. I was attending a law enforcement academy and had no time to take care of the tank. This past weekend I decided to start it back up, and performed a major water change. My live rock still has Coraline on it, and quite a few of my inverts are still alive. Last night I noticed this small bubbles on the algae of my liverocks. I personally have never seen them before, and Im not quite sure if it because of the drastic water change (the tank has to cycle again), or if it is a type of algae that I need to get rid of.