Can't get sump pump balanced

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I tried that but my dt water level is touching center glass divider. I'm going to drill holes in slotted boxes tomorrow morning. There's only about 1" of water in slotted boxes.

Box is about half full,flow is good and pump is wide open. Try opening your pump up and that will raise tank level which will increase flow through box.my black box(weirs) slots for water to go thru are half way under water.

Anyway you can get a shot of the inside of your boxes?

Can you lower the box any? I have my water level about 1" below top of tank you can't tell by looking at it cause the frame is there. If the siphon breaks the return will not overflow tank.

I can't lower box unless I drill new holes. There's not a sliding adjuster nut. It won't be a problem for me to drill 1/8" holes about and 1/8-1/4 inch below slots.

Ok mine has the slots to adjust the height. With you lowering should allow more water in and will let you turn your pump up.any elbows in your PVC for overflow or are you using the flex pipe?

Back
Top Bottom