Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-22-2012, 08:44 PM   #41
Aquarium Advice Addict

I think there is an orange spot goby, and there is an orange striped prawn goby.... Which one are you getting? Lol i love the orange stripe prawn...

Old 07-23-2012, 01:12 AM   #42
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Orange Spot Prawn Goby
Amblyeleotris guttata

This is the guy. I am ordering from aquacon again. Their fish are pretty cheap and they are in Florida so the shipping is cheap too. I have had good luck with their fish, not so much so with their corals so I won't be getting any of those. LOL

This is the link if it works, its in the middle of the page of the 40% fish

Aquatic Connection Live: Specials on Saltwater Fish, Live Corals, Marine Invertebrates, Aquarium Live Rock

Old 07-23-2012, 10:32 AM   #43
Aquarium Advice Addict

Their prices are amazing and if youve ordered before.. Go ahead, but I think it's Risky. They have a pretty bad reputation. If it goes well for you again, I might buy something someday.
needmorecowbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 02:34 PM   #44
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by needmorecowbell
Their prices are amazing and if youve ordered before.. Go ahead, but I think it's Risky. They have a pretty bad reputation. If it goes well for you again, I might buy something someday.
I've had three dealings with them over the years,...the first one was very bad,..second one was fine and the last one was a month or so ago when I ( nervously) ordered my Cooler from them,... Besides not sending me out a tracking number on the cooler ,they were very polite and helpful when I called.,..maybe they've shaped up ?
Old 07-23-2012, 03:25 PM   #45
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dary421

I've had three dealings with them over the years,...the first one was very bad,..second one was fine and the last one was a month or so ago when I ( nervously) ordered my Cooler from them,... Besides not sending me out a tracking number on the cooler ,they were very polite and helpful when I called.,..maybe they've shaped up ?
I too havnt had much luck with them. A year ago they a great sale spent a good deal of money and nothing to show for it except one fariy wrasse
Old 07-23-2012, 03:39 PM   #46
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I've ordered from them 3 times I believe and its been hit or miss. I had some shrimp arrive doa but my email didnt go out until 2.5 hours after delivery so they didnt give me a refund. The mushrooms I ordered pretty much disinegrated after about a week. But every fish I ordered from them is still alive and doing well a year later so I figured I'd give them another go. lol

Getting excited to get some fish in this tank, it looks so empty with just brittle stars and a single snail.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #47
Aquarium Advice Regular

Sounds exciting Carey, I'm looking forward to the photos to come 😃
Old 07-23-2012, 03:51 PM   #48
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
I've ordered from them 3 times I believe and its been hit or miss. I had some shrimp arrive doa but my email didnt go out until 2.5 hours after delivery so they didnt give me a refund. The mushrooms I ordered pretty much disinegrated after about a week. But every fish I ordered from them is still alive and doing well a year later so I figured I'd give them another go. lol

Getting excited to get some fish in this tank, it looks so empty with just brittle stars and a single snail.
I think it's time again to get another " bob" the sea slug
Old 07-23-2012, 03:59 PM   #49
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Bob was one of my most favorite critters. I've thought about replacing him but he was just so cool and I had such good luck with him I'm not sure I wanna try again. lol

I'm still browsing the website, I really wanna add one more fish to the list but not sure what. I like the signal gobies and I was thinking maybe a jawfish. So, I will maybe add one of those to the stocking. Just not sure yet lol
Old 07-23-2012, 06:03 PM   #50
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
Bob was one of my most favorite critters. I've thought about replacing him but he was just so cool and I had such good luck with him I'm not sure I wanna try again. lol

I'm still browsing the website, I really wanna add one more fish to the list but not sure what. I like the signal gobies and I was thinking maybe a jawfish. So, I will maybe add one of those to the stocking. Just not sure yet lol
Did you order another bob?

Tags
29 gallon, cube, remodel

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com