Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 02-17-2012, 07:45 PM   #91
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

They are adorable, I'm seriously considering getting a pair for the 60g. lol I want a diverse collection of tiny fish, especially ones you don't see everyday. There are 3 or 4 blennies/gobies on divers den right now I wish I could get but I don't have the 60g up yet. lol

Old 02-21-2012, 09:41 AM   #92
Aquarium Advice Addict

Saltwater Aquarium Fish for Marine Aquariums: Gold Neon Eviota Goby

I know you probably already saw this fish, but I figured I would post it just in case. I like him!

redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:49 PM   #93
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Yep, I've seen them. But they are adorable!! lol

Just to update, I am waiting on the tank and stand. Hopefully gonna go tomorrow and put some more money down on it. I was aiming for this paycheck but it's not looking good. :-( OR I could just sell the 55g setup and the 75g tank and light. I was even thinking of saving the 75g tank just in case. I would hate to put all my fish in a 25g tank if something happened to the 125g. But I would also really like the cash lol.

I have a 10g tank setup for the sump, I got the filter sock holder and socks from leftyfish (thanks lefty!!) so all I have to do is put in some baffles. I plan on using cutting boards for the partitions, a big thanks to Mr X for that little nugget of DIY. lol

I'm also working on the stock list still. Since my lone clown took the big jump to the ground in the 125g i plan on putting the b&w clowns in there now, so the 60g will have no clowns, well, unless I decide it's time for designer ones. hehe....

Hopefully this build won't be long now......almost there.....
Old 02-21-2012, 06:14 PM   #94
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
Yep, I've seen them. But they are adorable!! lol

Just to update, I am waiting on the tank and stand. Hopefully gonna go tomorrow and put some more money down on it. I was aiming for this paycheck but it's not looking good. :-( OR I could just sell the 55g setup and the 75g tank and light. I was even thinking of saving the 75g tank just in case. I would hate to put all my fish in a 25g tank if something happened to the 125g. But I would also really like the cash lol.

I have a 10g tank setup for the sump, I got the filter sock holder and socks from leftyfish (thanks lefty!!) so all I have to do is put in some baffles. I plan on using cutting boards for the partitions, a big thanks to Mr X for that little nugget of DIY. lol

I'm also working on the stock list still. Since my lone clown took the big jump to the ground in the 125g i plan on putting the b&w clowns in there now, so the 60g will have no clowns, well, unless I decide it's time for designer ones. hehe....

Hopefully this build won't be long now......almost there.....
It will be time very soon!

I vote Black Ice Clowns! LOL.
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:56 PM   #95
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Psst carey! Get a few chalk bass!

Ive got one and i love him, they look SWEET in groups!
Old 02-21-2012, 08:23 PM   #96
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

a chalk bass is actually in the running for the tank. any 2 inch or less fish has a chance lol
Old 02-21-2012, 08:24 PM   #97
Aquarium Advice Addict

Haha yes get one sorry the pic doesnt do him justice, he has GREAT color!
Old 02-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #98
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
a chalk bass is actually in the running for the tank. any 2 inch or less fish has a chance lol
Carey, i strongly recommend them!!

They are definitly active once they have been in the tank awhile. It wouldnt hurt to get a few either
Old 02-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #99
Giant Clam Addict
Community Admin

POTM Champion

I love(d) my chalk bass. Now if I could only find him...
Old 02-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #100
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Since I'm still working on the stocking a chalk bass is on the list of potentials. LOL I know I can't have all gobies and blennies so other small fish will fit in just fine. How big are they when fully grown, and do they swim around? I am in need of some fish that are swimmers, gobies and blennies mostly are perchers so i need something to offset that.

Tags
60 gallon, build, cube, rim

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com