I haven't forgotten about this build
. In fact it's getting closer and closer each day. I will be moving the fish in the 55g out this week into the 125g aqnd then will be getting rid of all the aiptasia in it and then its on the market! I still heave the guys email who offered me $200 for it so I will give him first dibs on it for $250 or $300 if I pick up the used 48" coralife dual T5 I found last week at my lfs
Today I spent a good amount of time outside rinsing off about 100lbs or so of the dried base rock that I picked up a few months ago. I now have about 150lbs ready to go in the 90g. I still have at least another 50-100lbs to go though, it's just sitting in a garbage can waiting to be washed. After getting further into the container I've found that some of this rock is really really nice, theres alot of variation on the type of rock inside, some is fiji, some is tonga and some is branching, theres at least 4-5 different types it appears.
I've also decided that if I can get the $250 for the tank as is I will get the furniture grade stand that's a tad bit more money. Just eying the spot the tank will be in and I think the better stand will look nicer there.
Also been tweaking my stock list, I still look at different ideas every day but I'm getting close to a final list.