Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 12-16-2011, 10:35 PM   #611
Aquarium Advice Freak

I would still cycle it save a mini cycle when you add fish and will help to establish the tank some

Old 12-17-2011, 12:38 AM   #612
Aquarium Advice Addict

Glad to see you're still plugging along with all those tanks of yours

Buffy's Reef Queendom has inhabitants of 2 Spotted Cardinal, Randall's Goby, Green Mandarin, Blue Chromis, CUC & Corals
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:26 AM   #613
Aquarium Advice Addict

Is it Tuesday yet?

When Tuesday does come, do you plan on filling the tank with water and equipment too, or are you just moving it into place?
redsea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 10:29 AM   #614
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I still have to have my b/f drill the top of the stand but if all goes well I can have the tank setup and ready for water. I can't move any live rock until the water is in so I need to get the sand in first.

It's possible it will be setup by christmas. At least thats my goal. lol
Old 12-17-2011, 10:31 AM   #615
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
I still have to have my b/f drill the top of the stand but if all goes well I can have the tank setup and ready for water. I can't move any live rock until the water is in so I need to get the sand in first.

It's possible it will be setup by christmas. At least thats my goal. lol
That would be awesome. I bet you're happy that you are this close to having it setup.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:36 AM   #616
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

You have no idea! hehe...I can finally stop hanging out in the garage and staring at it. lol

I hope I get it done that quick, lots going on here. I'm getting an ipod today so I hope to download the aquaplanner app and work with that. i want to get all my tanks into it and organized. Then I get the controller next weekend. You have no idea how stoked I am for that!

My fish aspirations are all coming true! I hope to start the 60g in february or so, gotta get the 90g all situated by then
Old 12-17-2011, 10:41 AM   #617
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
You have no idea! hehe...I can finally stop hanging out in the garage and staring at it. lol

I hope I get it done that quick, lots going on here. I'm getting an ipod today so I hope to download the aquaplanner app and work with that. i want to get all my tanks into it and organized. Then I get the controller next weekend. You have no idea how stoked I am for that!

My fish aspirations are all coming true! I hope to start the 60g in february or so, gotta get the 90g all situated by then
So awesome! I can't wait for the 60g too!
Congrats on your iPod, I love my iPhone. Basically whenever I am on it I am on AA. Now you can get the AA app too!
Old 12-17-2011, 10:47 AM   #618
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I much prefer the pc interface for this site.

I've never had an apple product before so this touch ipod will be my first. I primarily wanted it for the aquaplanner app and to see if I like it for when my phone contract is up. I may go to the iphone. i currently have a droid x but the apple stuff is kinda neat, much better selection of apps. And i spent hours yesterday copying all my cd's to my itunes account so I;ll be all set.

I'm so lame sometimes LOL
Old 12-17-2011, 10:51 AM   #619
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
I much prefer the pc interface for this site.

I've never had an apple product before so this touch ipod will be my first. I primarily wanted it for the aquaplanner app and to see if I like it for when my phone contract is up. I may go to the iphone. i currently have a droid x but the apple stuff is kinda neat, much better selection of apps. And i spent hours yesterday copying all my cd's to my itunes account so I;ll be all set.

I'm so lame sometimes LOL
I would have to say that I like the computer interface too. You will love your iPod! Of course you are getting a biased opinion because I love apple stuff! If you have any questions, let me know, I am an apple geek. lol
Old 12-17-2011, 10:57 AM   #620
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I know this is off topic mods, just one question! LOL

How many songs can you fit on an 8gb ipod? I started with the cheapest model before I go crazy with it to just feel it out.

Tags
build, fowlr

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com