Carey's 90g FOWLR Build!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lights just came on in the tank and no sign of the new wrasse. Not sure where he is hiding but no sign of him. Will feed the tank in a bit and hopefully he comes out then.

Didn't realize what a jerk this fish can be, lol thanks everyone for the input. Here's hoping mine isn't evil and works in the tank. :)

Heya Huma!! Welcome back!! Saw you posting in another thread, glad you are back to addicted to fish. lol

The new wrasse has been pretty shy, but if I feed the tank he comes out and goes nuts! I had the moonlights on last night and all the fish were fine. But once the whites came back on this morning they were once again chasing him. He is like the quickest fish i have, dont believe he can evade the blue headed with how badly he chases him. lol

But the aggression seems to be dying down a bit, glad about that. just hope in a few more days it will be a happy active tank again.

Yeah the 125 disaster took a huge toll on me but im ready for round 2. You still have 35 tanks in the house?? Lol

I'm very proud to say i am down to 6 !!! LOL The 9 plus tanks was just way too much hehe... still planning on two upgrades soon, a 180/220g for the reef and a 220++ for the africans. :)

I'm running led's over the 60g rimless right now. looks awesome but the led's are sooo bright. lol I;ve actually burned up a few corals that were on the sand bed. If i go with another tank with led's i will for sure get the adjustable ones. :)

Finally picked up my red lipped blenny today, he's been at the lfs for almost 2 weeks. LOL

I'm hoping he will be fine with the aggressive fish as he killed the other two fish I ordered that were in the same tank as he was in at the lfs. So he is confirmed aggressive. After I put him in not one fish bothered with him and he began to eat the small amount of algae I have off the back glass. :) he is really pale in the picture I'm linking but he has without a doubt colored up after being put in the DT. Cute little guy with personality, hope he's a winner. lol

As far as the lunar wrasse, he is out and about most of the day now but is still being hounded by the blueheaded wrasse. He is just too quick for him to catch I guess. But the lunar has no marks on him and almost seems to taunt the other wrasse so I think he will be fine. Whats odd is as soon as the white lights go off the tank chills out, the blue headed doesnt seem to bother him when there is less light. Go figure... Silly fish

img_2079559_0_d4e7d75f077fa7c1d4e88c2cff760490.jpg

LOL, maybe he just knows it's time to chill out and relax and tomorrow brings a brand new day of fun :)

Well the red lipped has been biting at the coral hogfish over the last few days and today there is no sign of the blenny. :-( Not sure who may have done him in, my vote is on the hogfish. This little blenny had some guts though, he would chase the fish that are 4 times his size and not let up. So much for a small aggressive fish in the this tank. I should have known better......

Back
Top Bottom