Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-23-2012, 03:54 PM   #921
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Awesome fish Carey!

Old 07-23-2012, 04:01 PM   #922
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Thanks Lefty!

I have both good and bad news though. :-( I found the goatifsh on the sandbed this morning, looks like he's been dead for at least 24hrs. The good news is, I found the yellow wrasse!! I was beyond shocked when he swam out this morning, looked at me, got chased by the blue wrasse and then dove back into the sand. I was certain he was a goner, it's been like 3 weeks at least since he went MIA. So found a fish, lost a fish.........

Old 07-23-2012, 04:02 PM   #923
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Crazy!
Old 07-23-2012, 04:07 PM   #924
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I know, right? That seems to be my luck though...

I'm also going to check out a white tail bristletooth tang this week!!! One of my LFS emailed me and said they got one in by mistake. I find it hard to believe that someone local has been able to get one while I've been on the liveaquria waiting list since before Christmas for the same fish. But if he has it I'm getting it. He;s had it in qt for 2 weeks so far so it should be good to go. That would almost finish stocking this tank. I really want another goatfish and I think I want to add a lawnmower blenny as well. THEN I will be fully stocked and I can just enjoy the tank.

Can't believe it's been so long to get this tank stocked, but it's probably a good thing. lol
Old 07-23-2012, 04:12 PM   #925
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey

I'm also going to check out a white tail bristletooth tang this week!!!
It's about time lol
^ Quoted from Porc Chop^
Hondatek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #926
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I know! No one can actually get one, they ALL say they can but they never do. lol

This guy says it was mis shipped as an orange shoulder tang but he said no way no how was it actually that fish. I get to go check it out either wednesday or thursday, I get paid on wednesday so I wanna get him asap if it's the right fish.
Old 07-26-2012, 08:40 AM   #927

Hiya Carey, any news on the white tail bristletooth tang? I'm hoping to get one for my tank so hope you get yours, I wanna see pics lol
Old 07-26-2012, 03:14 PM   #928
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I'm going tomorrow to check out the tang. Very excited to see if it looks like it does online. lol

Not sure if I mentioned it yet, but the goatfish didn't make it. :-( Took 2 days to find his body. I really really want another one so I am on the lookout for one. Not a single fish even messed with goatie once so it wasn't aggression that got him, probably should have bought from a more reputable store is my guess.
Old 08-01-2012, 11:29 AM   #929

Hiya Carey, did you get round to having a look at that whitetailed tang? I've asked my Lfs to try order me one in, they said they've never had one before but will try and get me one. I won't be holding my breath tho and will probably settle for a tomini or a kole instead.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #930
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

The tang i went to look at was not the one I wanted. :-( It was a bristletooth just not red. :-(

It's going on 8 months or more that i have been waiting for this fish, I wonder if anyone can get one. lol

Tags
build, fowlr

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com