Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-04-2011, 11:24 AM   #1081
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I am a notoriously negative person. :-( just who I am. probably why I'm freaking out about the scooter. I'm trying to be more peppy and optimistic. been trying for 30 years LOL

Old 05-04-2011, 11:26 AM   #1082
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
I am a notoriously negative person. :-( just who I am. probably why I'm freaking out about the scooter. I'm trying to be more peppy and optimistic. been trying for 30 years LOL
Lol. I always say, 'It will happen if it's meant to.' but inside I'm thinking, 'Yeah, right. This'll never work!' and sometimes I'm right about either one. Lol.

Old 05-04-2011, 12:08 PM   #1083
Aquarium Advice Addict

Good luck today!! Are they going to want to hold the fish at all since they are just coming in today?? Mine always holds them for at least 24 hours, but he lets me buy them so the one I want doesn't get sold.
0o.Kelsey.o0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:11 PM   #1084
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I was thinking about that too. not sure I wanna move the fish right away after it's been brought in. I believe the fish supplier is local so they may not have had a rough transport. I really hope she comes through for me. If not today then I;m ordering online. I;m tired of waiting for fish all the time. Those darn B&w's took forever to get. lol
Old 05-04-2011, 12:24 PM   #1085
Aquarium Advice Activist

I've actually bought fish right off the truck and they have done great. Then they don't have to acclimate to one new tank at fish store and then turn around and do it again in my tank. I just examined them real good in the bag and then taken them right home. Problem is you don't get to see them eat. Also got the guy to knock a little money off the price since they weren't providing any care.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:30 PM   #1086
Aquarium Advice Addict

Oh I forgot to comment, the blenny and scooter will get along just fine since the scooter is really a dragonette. Like i just said in that other post, other fish tend to leave the mandarins and scooter blennys alone completely. They also have a protective poisonous coat that keeps them from being eaten by things like the lion fish and protects from disease (the mandarins do for sure..don't know about the scooters)
0o.Kelsey.o0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #1087
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Thanks guys, great information! Least I can put the scooter into the 55g if things get bad in the cube.

I just hope those darn fish come in. She was having a hard time finding a citron goby. lol
Old 05-04-2011, 01:22 PM   #1088
Aquarium Advice Freak

I just googled a cirtinis goby and they are beautiful! Hope you can get one Carey! It says they are a hard to get one!
Old 05-04-2011, 01:32 PM   #1089
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

If not the online store I have a credit with has one, but it's a fully grown one. :-( Woulda liked a baby one but I can make do.

I just caught these what do you think? I know I cant afford the one set but the black ones look ok....

Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Amphiprion percula

Drs. Foster and Smith Diver's Den® - Amphiprion ocellaris
Old 05-04-2011, 01:36 PM   #1090
Aquarium Advice Freak

Wow the platinum ones are amazing! We saw a rare 'naked clown' at our LFS a week ago...pure orange! The black ones are super cute as well...and the price is a little more reasonable!

Tags
bio, bio cube, build, cube

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com